43m² (closed space) + 14m² (terrace)
parking space included
Interaction with Guests
During your stay we will be present in Novalja and we will be very glad that we can help you with all informations and requirements.
This quiet and peaceful cove located in the northern part of Pag is ideal for relaxation and getaway from the urban life. Known for scuba diving, sailing and other water sports, you will never get bored here. Explore numerous beaches and enjoy the perfect sunny Mediterranean climate in the heart of the Adriatic. Belonging beach is in front of the house with private buoy for a boat and private sunbeds. It is just 1,5 km from the center of Novalja and 2 km away from famous beach Zrce.
The nearest Ferry Terminal is 8 km away, in Žigljen. Island Pag is connected to the mailland by bridge, 45 km away. The historic town Zadar is at a distance of 70 km away.We can organize transfer from the airport !
Other Things to Note
(will be returned at the end of your stay if no damage was made to apartment properties)
Welcome! We would like to inform you of our house rules in order to ensure you and
other guest's pleasant stay.
1. Upon your arrival you can move in at 14:00h. When your stay is over please leave the apartment until 10:00am.
2. Guests can park their cars on a parking place appointed by the host.
3. Please handle all the apartment equipment with care. At the beginning of his stay, guest hast to pay the 250€ deposit and is fully responsible for all damage of the property.
4. When leaving the apartment please close all the windows, lock the door and turn off all appliances.
5. During the summer please take out the garbage on daily basis.
6 .Making noise is strictly forbidden between 23:00 and 08:00.
7. In case you decide to leave before your rented time expires you have to pay for the whole reserved period.
8. House rules are a part of the renting agreement and guest is obligated to read it in the beginning of his stay.
Martina will work with you and help you to choose the best accommodation according to your wishes. She is avalible for all the information.